$125.00 for initial assessment appointment, and $120.00 per 50 minute session thereafter.
Services may be covered in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- If so, how much will my insurance cover?
- What is my deductible, and has it been met? (Your deductible is the amount you must pay first, before your insurance will cover any costs. It is starts over annually.)
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- Does my company require preauthorization before they will cover the cost?
- Is a referral required from my primary care physician?
Most insurance companies provide a member website where you can now look up this information on line, but you can also call them to inquire about benefits and eligibility.
Masom Counseling & Consulting contracts with most major insurance companies in our local area, including Medicaid.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis for those without mental health insurance coverage.
Cash, check are appreciated. Credit cards that debit Health Savings Accounts and flex plans will be accepted.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $35.00 fee.
Questions? Please call me at 208-882-1289 for further information.