Rates: $150.00 for initial evaluation session, and $130.00 for 50-minute sessions thereafter.
Please check with your insurance company to determine coverage. It may be helpful to ask the following questions, or check on line for the answers to them:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- If so, how much will my insurance cover?
- What is my deductible, and has it been met? (Your deductible is the amount you must pay first, before your insurance will cover any costs. It typically is starts over annually.)
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- Does my company require preauthorization before they will cover the cost?
- Is a referral required from my primary care physician?
Masom Counseling & Consulting contracts with a number of insurance companies in our local area, including Medicaid.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis for those without mental health insurance coverage.
Telehealth visits require credit card information to process payment that insurance companies do not cover. Health Savings and Flex Plans are accepted. Cash is appreciated for in person session co-pays and self pay.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $50.00 fee.
Questions? Please call me at 208-882-1289 for further information.